You are reading the article 6 Ways You Can Get Creative With Google Drawings updated in September 2023 on the website Lanphuongmhbrtower.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested October 2023 6 Ways You Can Get Creative With Google Drawings1. Infographics
This underused Google tool can be used to make infographics. Here’s how to do it.
1. Get the data you intend to use (i.e., do your research and gather the information you want to put into an infographic).
3. You can resize the canvas by pulling on the bottom-right corner.
4. You can add images, shapes, and texts from your Drive, or get free images and upload them to your canvas.
5. You can also arrange your texts, images, and shapes using “Arrange.”2. Graphic Organizers
A graphic organizer, such as the entity-relationship chart, concept map, or mind maps, allows you to represent your information visually. These organizers represent information in different ways which include, but aren’t limited to, the following.
The entity-representation chart: Graphically represent the relationship between concepts, people, events, objects, or places.
Concept map: Uses diagrams to represent the relationships between different concepts. It can be used to give structure to ideas and simplify instructions.
Mind map: Makes visualizing your thoughts easy. It is a creative way to simplify that big idea3. Annotated Diagrams
Have you ever been lost while trying to follow steps or instructions, even when they come with images? With annotations, you’ll understand what an image depicts.
Google Drawings has a variety of tools that make annotating an image easy.
1. You can upload an image to the blank sheet directly or take a screenshot with the Print Screen key. You can also add images from Google images directly. Just make sure it’s an image you have the license to use.
To add an image from Google Images follow these steps.
2. You’ll get a Google search box.
3. Search for the image you want. To be safe, I searched for “Cats from Creative Commons.”
4. You can stay safe by manually downloading or importing images from free image sources. Once you’ve added the image, you can edit it in Google Drawings.
5. I then annotated the image using arrows and text boxes.4. Comic Strip Creation 5. Turn Classroom to Chatroom
These days it’s quite common to have people homeschooled or study abroad while living in their country. You can use Google Drawings as an interactive whiteboard and share with a group of people.
You’ll get the Shareable Link.6. Make Timelines with Google Drawings
You can create timelines that contain information attached to different dates with Google Drawings. You can also add images that go with the information you already provided.
This can be useful when you want to tell a story. Instead of having your information scattered, you can tell it with regards to the time it took place.To Wrap It Up
The recent need to have an “online presence” makes the use of web-based apps for the activities described above preferred to other apps that do it offline. Google Drawings can be used in the classroom to teach kids, which goes to show how easy it is to use.
Nicholas Godwin is a technology researcher who helps businesses tell profitable brand stories that their audiences love. He’s worked on projects for Fortune 500 companies, global tech corporations and top consulting firms, from Bloomberg Beta, Accenture, PwC, and Deloitte to HP, Shell, and AT&T. You may follow his work on Twitter or simply say hello. His website is Tech Write Researcher.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox
Sign up for all newsletters.
You're reading 6 Ways You Can Get Creative With Google Drawings
Update the detailed information about 6 Ways You Can Get Creative With Google Drawings on the Lanphuongmhbrtower.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!