You are reading the article How To Set A Spotify Song As An Alarm On Android updated in September 2023 on the website Lanphuongmhbrtower.com. We hope that the information we have shared is helpful to you. If you find the content interesting and meaningful, please share it with your friends and continue to follow and support us for the latest updates. Suggested October 2023 How To Set A Spotify Song As An Alarm On Android
Waking up to the chirpy sounds of birds or soothing forest noises doesn’t appeal to you anymore? You could try changing it to something else, like your favorite song maybe? That should definitely help you get the day started the right way.
While you can make use of your personal music library to set a custom alarm on your phone, there’s now a better way to do it. If you have Spotify, you can use the app as the source for your alarm sounds.How to Set a Spotify Song as Your Alarm On Android
Most Android smartphones come with a native Clock app that allows you to set Alarms, Timers and see the time across different time zones. But in order to use Spotify songs as your alarm, you’ll need to install Google’s own Clock app, which is available from the Play Store.
This app has integration with both Spotify and YouTube Music (if you’re using a Pixel) and offers additional options that your phone’s Clock app might not have.
Once you get Clock from Google on your phone, open the app and create an alarm. You can do so manually or ask Google Assistant to set an alarm for you by saying “Hey Google, set an alarm.” Once the deed is done, follow these simple steps to set your favorite song on Spotify as an alarm.
1. Tap on the alarm you’ve just created.
2. Tap on the ringing bell icon underneath.
3. Here you will select your alarm sound. You can browse through your phone’s default alarm library, but if you’ve already decided that you want a Spotify song as your alarm, just tap on the Spotify button at the top.
4. You’ll be asked to log in to the service, if you haven’t already.
5. A list of the latest songs you’ve listened to on the app will appear on the display.
6. Select one of these tracks or scroll down through the recommendations.
7. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, press on the Search button at the bottom of the display.
8. Type in the name of the song you’re looking for and tap on it when it shows up below.
9. Now tap on the Back button twice. That’s it, your alarm has been set. The next time the alarm goes off, it will play your favorite tune!How to Set a Custom Alarm on Your Phone
Do you not use Spotify (or YouTube Music)? That’s alright, you can still set your favorite song as alarm, provided you have that song on your PC or smartphone. If you already have it on your mobile, it’s pretty easy, but if you don’t, don’t worry, as it’s not hard to make the transfer.
1. Plug your device into your computer using a USB cable.
2. Open your phone’s storage under “This PC.” If you can’t see anything once you’ve connected your phone to the PC, go to USB Preferences on your phone and make sure the “File Transfer” option is selected.
3. Find the song you want to use on your PC.
4. Copy the song in your Android’s internal storage into the Alarms folder. If you don’t have such a folder, create one.
5. Go back to your Android device, open the Clock app and tap on a alarm.
6. Find and tap on Alarm Ringtone or Sound option (depending on your model).
7. At the top of the screen, you should see an option that says “Ringtone from internal storage.” Select it. On other phone models you may have to tap on “Add New.”
6. Find the song you’ve copied from your PC to set it as an alarm. It should be among the first you see.
7. That’s it, you’re done! The new alarm has been set.
If you’re using the Google Clock app, things are much easier. You can upload the song you want to use in your Google Drive and access it from the app via the service.
1. Open the Google Clock app.
2. Tap on the ringing bell icon.
4. Select the file you want to use directly from Google Drive. If you can’t see any Recent files, tap on the the Drive icon at the top of the screen and then again on My Drive.
5. Once you find the song you want to use, tap on it.
6. The song is now your alarm.
If you’re a big fan of Spotify, then you may want to expand your knowledge regarding how to best use the service. You may find it useful to learn how to fix issues with the Spotify web player not working or how to connect Spotify and Apple Music with Alexa.
Alexandra is passionate about mobile tech and can be often found fiddling with a smartphone from some obscure company. She kick-started her career in tech journalism in 2013, after working a few years as a middle-school teacher. Constantly driven by curiosity, Alexandra likes to know how things work and to share that knowledge with everyone.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Our latest tutorials delivered straight to your inbox
Sign up for all newsletters.
You're reading How To Set A Spotify Song As An Alarm On Android
Update the detailed information about How To Set A Spotify Song As An Alarm On Android on the Lanphuongmhbrtower.com website. We hope the article's content will meet your needs, and we will regularly update the information to provide you with the fastest and most accurate information. Have a great day!